Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)
A qui s'adresse cette formation
- Individuals seeking the Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) certification and those individuals targeting towards the CCDP (Cisco Certified Design Professional) certification
- Pre-sales and post-sales network engineers involved in the network design, planning and implementation.
Cette formation fait partie de la certification:
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
- or equivalent level of working knowledge and experience.
- Practical experience with deploying and operating networks based on Cisco network devices and Cisco IOS is strongly recommended.
- The students with Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or equivalent level of knowledge and experience will probably have the advantage of being able to participate more actively in classroom discussions.
Objectifs de la formation
The Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) Course version 1.1 is almost identical with version 1.0 in addition to general approaches and technologies for network design, it promotes Cisco solutions in designing and implementing scalable internetworks. Among specific goals is the promotion of the new modular approach to network design that has been intuitively used for the last few years and that Cisco now wants to formalize. The early modular approaches to network design divided networks into access, distribution and core layers only, separately for the campus and the WAN part. The new Enterprise Composite Model facilitates designing, planning, implementing, operating and troubleshooting (PDIOT) networks by concentration on a certain module and on relations between the modules. Taking into account that most network solutions today (e.g. voice, video, storage networking, content networking) are typically overlay solutions spanning several modules, the composite modular approach seems even more relevant and is the main focus of this course. Upon completion of the Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) course the student will be able to:
- Assess the customer requirements and the customer`s existing situation
- Design a network addressing plan
- Select optimal routing protocols for the network
- Recognize network management criteria for the network
- Recognize security criteria for the network
- Design the Enterprise network in a hierarchical modular fashion
- Assess the design implications of voice transport across the network
- Plan the design implementation
- Explain the network design and its impact to the customer
Contenu de la formation
In addition to general approaches and technologies for network design, it promotes Cisco solutions in designing and implementing scalable internetworks.
- Design Principles
- Network Structure Concepts
- IP Addressing Design Concepts
- Basic Campus Switching Design Considerations
- Basic WAN Design Considerations
- Routing Protocols Design Considerations
- Introduction to Network Management Design Concepts
- Introduction to Security Design Concepts
- Introduction to Voice Design Concepts
- Course Summary and Overview
Durée: 5 jours
Prix (Hors Taxe):
- 2 930,- €
Cisco Learning Credits: