Detailed Course Outline
This exam validates that you can:
- Analyze functional requirements to create a solution design and implementation plan.
- Analyze a complex multisite highly available network to determine the physical infrastructure connectivity requirements.
- Analyze an entire WLAN infrastructure to determine the licensing requirements.
- Analyze an entire WLAN infrastructure to determine the architectural requirements.
- Analyze a complex highly available multi-controller environment to determine redundancy requirements.
- Analyze a complex highly available multi-controller environment to determine mobility requirements.
- Analyze a scenario to determine remote access requirements.
- Analyze a scenario to determine AirWave scalability requirements.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine the need for QoS.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine roles, firewall policies, and rule requirements.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine the need for a multizone deployment.
- Configure and validate Aruba WLAN solutions.
- Configure and validate a WLAN to support voice and video optimization.
- Configure a secure WLAN and integrate it with an existing infrastructure.
- Validate client connectivity to a secure WLAN.
- Configure and validate a complex multisite high availability mobility environment.
- Configure a guest WLAN and validate client connectivity.
- Configure and validate remote connectivity using RAP or a branch office solution.
- Implement advanced services and security solutions.
- Configure role derivation and integrate with an existing AAA server.
- Configure and verify tunneled node.
- Configure and validate IAP-VPN to a controller for remote access.
- Configure advanced firewall policies.
- Configure a WLAN with WPA2/PSK Mac authentication for role derivation.
- Implement RFProtect.
- Configure and validate a multizone solution.
- Manage and monitor Aruba solutions.
- Use AirWave and a Mobility Master to gather information about client health.
- Create triggers and custom reports in AirWave.
- Monitor the Spectrum Analyzer dashboard on the Mobility Controller.
- Monitor and analyze controller health.
- Monitor and optimize the RF environment.
- Integrate and monitor devices with AirWave.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot controller licensing.
- Troubleshoot controller and AP communication in a Mobility Master-Mobility Controller-Virtual Mobility Controller environment.
- Troubleshoot client connectivity and network access.
- Troubleshoot UCC issues.
- Troubleshoot multizone.