- TOP FORMATIONS
- Formations GARANTIES
- Formations Aruba
- Formations Cisco»
- Formations Infrastructure de Data Center
- Formations Google Cloud»
- Formations Microsoft»
- Formations NetApp
- Formations Red Hat»
- Formations VMware
- PAR TECHNOLOGIE
- Formations Cloud Computing
- Formations IOT»
- Formations Data Center
- Formations Sécurité / Cyber Sécurité
- Formations Wireless / Mobilité
- TOUTES NOS MARQUES
- Formations Arista
- Formations AWS
- Formations Barracuda
- Formations Brocade
- Formations Citrix
- Formations Check Point
- Formations Data Core
- Formations Dell EMC
- Formations Fast Lane Etat de l’Art / Workshops IT
- Formations F5 Networks
- Formations Fortinet
- Formations Gigamon
- Formations Hewlett Packard
- Formations IAPP (RGPD)
- Formations IBM
- Formations Infoblox
- Formations ITIL/PRINCE2
- Formations Kaspersky
- Formations Linux Foundation
- Formations Micro Focus
- Formations Nutanix
- Formations Palo Alto
- Formations Polycom
- Formations RPA
- Formations Rubrik
- Formations Ruckus
- Formations Salesforce
- Formations Stormshield
- Formations Symantec
DevOps Culture and Practice Enablement (DO500)
Detailed Course Outline
What is DevOps?
- Brainstorm and explore what principles, practices, and cultural elements make up a DevOps model for software design and development.
Pairing and mobbing
- Discuss and experience two foundational practices: pair programming and mob programming.
Retrospectives, information radiators, and team sentiment
- Examine the value of conducting retrospectives, visualizing work, and assessing team sentiment.
- Discuss the impact mapping discovery practice.
- Cover agile practices, including sprint planning, daily stand-up, showcase, retrospective, and backlog refinement
Value stream and process mapping
- Delve into the practices of value stream mapping and metricbased process mapping.
Continuous integration, deployment, and delivery
- Explore the foundational practices of continuous integration, continuous deployment, and continuous delivery.
- Learn how to use the event storming discovery practice.
User story mapping and value slicing
- Examine the user story mapping, value slicing, and empathy mapping practices.
Automated testing, part 1
- Develop an understanding of the test-driven development and business-driven development foundational practices, often referred to as automated testing.
Automated testing, part 2
- Complete the automated testing lab begun in part 1.
Pipelines as code
- Explore continuous integration/continuous delivery pipelines using Jenkins
- Discover the merits of non-functional testing.
- Understand how to monitor builds and graphically represent their status as an information radiator.
- Experiment with the optimal methods of producing a showcase and bring the class to a close