Aruba Certified Edge Expert Exam (ACEX)
This is the Aruba Certified Edge Expert Exam. This is exam will test your knowledge in these areas: Design Expert, Mobility Expert, and ClearPass Expert. You will need to pass each section in order to pass the entire exam.
This exam has 60 questions.
A qui s'adresse cette formation
The ideal candidate will be an expert in Design, Mobility, and ClearPass.
Candidates must select and pass three sections. Each section must be passed independently to pass the exam. Twenty items will be delivered in each section.
- Gather and analyze data, and document customer requirements.
- Given an outline of a customer's needs for a complex multi-site, multi-vendor environment, determine the information required to create a solution.
- 20% Evaluate the requirements, and select the wired and wireless networking technologies for the design.
- Given a scenario, evaluate the customer requirements for a complex multi-site, multi-vendor environment to identify gaps per a gap analysis and select components based on the analysis results.
- Given a scenario, translate the business needs of a complex multi-site, multi-vendor environment into technical customer requirements.
- Plan and design an Aruba solution per the customer requirements.
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate products based on the customer's technical requirements for a complex multi-site, multi-vendor environment (complex integration).
- Given the customer requirements for a complex multi-site multi-vendor environment, design the high-level architecture.
- Given a customer scenario, explain how a specific technology or solution would meet the customer's requirements.
- Produce a detailed design specification document. (Network design, Visio diagram, RF plan)
- Given a customer scenario for a complex multi-site, multi-vendor environment, choose the appropriate components that should be included in the BOM.
- Given the customer requirements for a complex multi-site multi-vendor environment, determine the component details and document the high-level design.
- Given a customer scenario for a complex multi-site multi-vendor environment, determine and document the detailed network management design.
- Given a customer scenario for a complex multi-site, multi-vendor environment, design and document a detailed network security solution.
- Given a customer scenario, design and document the branch access solution.
- Given a customer scenario of a complex multi-site, multi-vendor environment, design and document the logical and physical network solutions.
- Given the customer scenario and service level agreements, document the licensing and maintenance requirements. (Note: These will be line items in BOM [Service packs, subscriptions, uptime scenarios].)
- Recommend the solution to the customer.
- Given the customer's requirements, explain and justify the recommended solution.
- Analyze functional requirements to create a solution design and implementation plan.
- Analyze a complex multisite highly available network to determine the physical infrastructure connectivity requirements.
- Analyze an entire WLAN infrastructure to determine the licensing requirements.
- Analyze an entire WLAN infrastructure to determine the architectural requirements.
- Analyze a complex highly available multi-controller environment to determine redundancy requirements.
- Analyze a complex highly available multi-controller environment to determine mobility requirements.
- Analyze a scenario to determine remote access requirements.
- Analyze a scenario to determine AirWave scalability requirements.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine the need for QoS.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine roles, firewall policies, and rule requirements.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine the need for a multizone deployment.
- Configure and validate Aruba WLAN solutions.
- Configure and validate a WLAN to support voice and video optimization.
- Configure a secure WLAN and integrate it with an existing infrastructure.
- Validate client connectivity to a secure WLAN.
- Configure and validate a complex multisite high availability mobility environment.
- Configure a guest WLAN and validate client connectivity.
- Configure and validate remote connectivity using RAP or a branch office solution.
- Implement advanced services and security solutions.
- Configure role derivation and integrate with an existing AAA server.
- Configure and verify tunneled node.
- Configure and validate IAP-VPN to a controller for remote access.
- Configure advanced firewall policies.
- Configure a WLAN with WPA2/PSK Mac authentication for role derivation.
- Implement RFProtect.
- Configure and validate a multizone solution.
- Manage and monitor Aruba solutions.
- Use AirWave and a Mobility Master to gather information about client health.
- Create triggers and custom reports in AirWave.
- Monitor the Spectrum Analyzer dashboard on the Mobility Controller.
- Monitor and analyze controller health.
- Monitor and optimize the RF environment.
- Integrate and monitor devices with AirWave.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot controller licensing.
- Troubleshoot controller and AP communication in a Mobility Master-Mobility Controller-Virtual Mobility Controller environment.
- Troubleshoot client connectivity and network access.
- Troubleshoot UCC issues.
- Troubleshoot multizone.
- Deployment and Cluster
- Cluster Layout positioning of Publisher and Subscribers, Use of Policy Manager Zones
- High Availability and Redundancy Design, including Virtual IP addressing and Standby Publisher
- EAP and HTTPS server Certificates
- The Roles of Data and Management Port related to AAA traffic and HTTP Guest Traffic
- Authentication Sources Including Active Directory
- Guest Access Design and Implementation
- Guest Account Management
- Self-Registration both with and without sponsorship
- Implimentation of both Server and Controller Initiated Captive Portal Authentication
- Implimenting Guest Access on both wired and wireless infrastructure. Mainly focused on Aruba Networks Access layer devices. Cisco Gear will also be covered on the ACCX exam
- Guest Access with MAC caching
- Secure Access Design and Implementation
- Secure Access Services and Enforcement, Role Mapping
- Understand Service Selection Rules
- Radius CoA and Dynamic Authorization
- Integration of Authorization Sources and External Context Servers into Enforcement
- Integration of Endpoint Profiling into Enforcement
- Onboard Deployments and BYOD
- Onboard Portal Configuration, including the Network Settings
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Authentication Methods and OCSP to insure proper Certificate revocation
- BYOD Certificate Management
- OnGuard and Endpoint Profile
- Design and Configuration of Posture Policies
- Quarantine and remediation based on Posture Token and the status of the agent.
- Configuration and enforcement of webauth service for posture
- Integration of Posture results in secure service Enforcement
- Administrative Access
- Customized Operator Profiles for ClearPass Guest
- Customized Admin Privileges for the Policy Manager
- ClearPass Admin Login service processing and profile mapping
- TACACS authentication from Network Access Devices
- Scheduled Insight reports
- Manually Run Insght repoprts
Durée 1 jour
Prix (Hors Taxe)
- France: 340,- €
Actuellement aucune session planifiée Demande de date