Aruba Certified Mobility Expert Written Exam (ACMX1)
The HPE6-A48 ACMX Written Exam is required to be passed before the practical exam. Once the written is passed, you will only have 18 months to pass the ACMX Practical Exam. Candidates who do not pass the ACMX Practical Exam within 18 months will have to retake the ACMX Written Exam. HPE recommends that you register for the ACMX Practical Exam within 12 months of passing the written exam to ensure that you pass in the allotted 18-month timeframe.
This exam tests your technical expert skills with WLAN design, implementation, and configuration in complex multisite highly available network environments using the Aruba Controller, Access Point, and AirWave product lines. It also tests your ability to design, implement, monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain end-to-end WLAN campus and branch solutions, and resolve issues in an existing customer infrastructure.
A qui s'adresse cette formation
Typical candidate is recognized as an expert-level resource, advisor, and mentor to networking professionals. Candidate has extensive hands on Aruba WLAN configuration, administration, and troubleshooting experience. Candidate have more than 4 years of experience implementing complex, highly available, multisite Aruba WLANs, and a minimum of one year experience using AirWave to manage and monitor Aruba WLAN deployments. Candidate also has a minimum of 3 years of switching and routing experience.
This exam validates that you can:
- Analyze functional requirements to create a solution design and implementation plan.
- Analyze a complex multisite highly available network to determine the physical infrastructure connectivity requirements.
- Analyze an entire WLAN infrastructure to determine the licensing requirements.
- Analyze an entire WLAN infrastructure to determine the architectural requirements.
- Analyze a complex highly available multi-controller environment to determine redundancy requirements.
- Analyze a complex highly available multi-controller environment to determine mobility requirements.
- Analyze a scenario to determine remote access requirements.
- Analyze a scenario to determine AirWave scalability requirements.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine the need for QoS.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine roles, firewall policies, and rule requirements.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine the need for a multizone deployment.
- Configure and validate Aruba WLAN solutions.
- Configure and validate a WLAN to support voice and video optimization.
- Configure a secure WLAN and integrate it with an existing infrastructure.
- Validate client connectivity to a secure WLAN.
- Configure and validate a complex multisite high availability mobility environment.
- Configure a guest WLAN and validate client connectivity.
- Configure and validate remote connectivity using RAP or a branch office solution.
- Implement advanced services and security solutions.
- Configure role derivation and integrate with an existing AAA server.
- Configure and verify tunneled node.
- Configure and validate IAP-VPN to a controller for remote access.
- Configure advanced firewall policies.
- Configure a WLAN with WPA2/PSK Mac authentication for role derivation.
- Implement RFProtect.
- Configure and validate a multizone solution.
- Manage and monitor Aruba solutions.
- Use AirWave and a Mobility Master to gather information about client health.
- Create triggers and custom reports in AirWave.
- Monitor the Spectrum Analyzer dashboard on the Mobility Controller.
- Monitor and analyze controller health.
- Monitor and optimize the RF environment.
- Integrate and monitor devices with AirWave.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot controller licensing.
- Troubleshoot controller and AP communication in a Mobility Master-Mobility Controller-Virtual Mobility Controller environment.
- Troubleshoot client connectivity and network access.
- Troubleshoot UCC issues.
- Troubleshoot multizone.
Durée 1 jour
Prix (Hors Taxe)
- France: 340,- €
Actuellement aucune session planifiée Demande de date