Résumé du cours
In this expert level 5-day training course you will be exposed to advanced networking and NetScaler concepts and configurations. Through lecture, lab exercises, and real-world case studies, you will learn to look critically at environment requirements, constraints, and business drivers to create a complex Citrix networking solution. Topics to be covered in this course include multi-site and multi-tenant deployments, advanced authentication and load balancing, and automation and orchestration and advanced troubleshooting. This training will also prepare you for the Citrix Certified Expert in Networking (CCE-N) exam to be released in 2018.
Moyens d'évaluation :
- Évaluations formatives pendant la formation, à travers les travaux pratiques réalisés sur les labs à l’issue de chaque module
- Évaluation sous forme de questionnaire à l’issue de la formation
A qui s'adresse cette formation
Built for IT Professionals with extensive networking and NetScaler experience. This course is built for IT Professionals who are responsible for defining the overall structure or architecture of a Citrix networking environment. This course encompasses advanced Citrix networking configurations and leading Citrix design principles.
Cette formation prépare à la/aux certifications:
This course assumes that the student has significant networking and NetScaler experience. Citrix recommends a comprehensive understanding of basic and intermediate NetScaler features and functionalities. Proficiency in the topics covered in CNS-220; CNS-222; and CNS-320 is required.
- How to identify and prioritize business drivers, constraints, and requirements using the Citrix Consulting methodology
- Assess environment requirements and learn to apply leading design principles to address them in a multi-site NetScaler deployment
- Apply advanced authentication and load balancing principles
- Utilize NetScaler Management and Analytics System for automation and orchestration
- Identify steps to take in advanced trouble shooting scenarios
- Module 1: Networking Methodology and Assessment
- Module 2: NetScaler Deployment Architecture and Topology
- Module 3: Advanced Authentication and Authorization
- Module 4: NetScaler Security
- Module 5: VPN Configuration
- Module 6: Advanced Traffic Management
- Module 7: Global Server Load Balancing
- Module 8: NMAS Automation and Orchestration
- Module 9: Advanced Troubleshooting
Moyens Pédagogiques :