The Collaboration Infrastructure Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting – Part 1 (RPIIT202 / PCICT201) class is an in-depth technical instructor-led training course, designed to provide practical instruction on aspects of installing, configuring and troubleshooting Polycom Clariti infrastructure solutions.
A qui s'adresse cette formation
This course provides field-ready skills and operational ability for field engineers, sales engineers, helpdesk support teams, solution designers and system administrators, responsible for deploying and supporting Polycom Clariti solutions.
- Fundamentals Series (FSIT201) [web-based - free of charge]
- Collaboration Infrastructure System Administration Foundation (PLCMISFAT202) [web-based]
- Network+ Certification or equivalent knowledge
On successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Deploy and configure a basic customer solution that integrates Collaboration Server, Resource Manager, and DMA Core
- Use appropriate techniques to troubleshoot simple issues for RealPresence Collaboration Server, Resource Manager, and DMA Core
- Locate information necessary to assist problem escalation
- Successfully complete 70% of the objectives tested in the Polycom Certified Videoconferencing Engineer (PCVE) certification examination
MODULE 1: REALPRESENCE CLARITI OVERVIEW AND DESIGN
This module provides an overview of the RealPresence Clariti solution to show how components may be combined to meet customer requirements.
- Define the RealPresence Clariti solution
- Fully articulate the Clariti licensing model and deployment options
- Understand the redundancy and scalability options of the Clariti components
- Diagram and position individual components to create a Clariti customer solution
- RealPresence Clariti solution
- Solution sizing and deployment
- Solution redundancy and resiliency
MODULE 2: DEPLOYMENT AND CONFIGURATION
This module covers the deployment and configuration of the Collaboration Infrastructure components:
- Deployment process: physical and virtual
- Solution licensing
- Deployment and configuration of the RealPresence Clariti components
MODULE 3: MAINTENANCE AND TROUBLESHOOTING
This module covers the general maintenance and basic troubleshooting of theRealPresence Collaboration Infrastructure components:
- Clariti components system connectivity and interoperability
- Gathering troubleshooting information from the components
- Clariti solution system alerts, faults list and CDR utility’s
- Troubleshooting utilities included in each component
- Download system logs
- Create and download backups.