Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes with exam (EX180) (DO181)
Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes with exam (DO181) helps you build core knowledge in managing containers through hands-on experience with containers, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. These skills are needed for multiple roles, including developers, administrators, and site reliability engineers.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.5.The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes exam (EX180) is included.
A qui s'adresse cette formation
- Developers who wish to containerize software applications
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures
- Site reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift
- Be able to use a Linux terminal session, issue operating system commands, and be familiar with shell scripting
- Have experience with web application architectures and their corresponding technologies
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) is recommended, but not required
- Understand container and OpenShift architecture.
- Create containerized services.
- Manage containers and container images.
- Create custom container images.
- Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Deploy multi-container applications.
Introduce container technology
- Describe how software can run in containers orchestrated by Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Create containerized services
- Provision a server using container technology.
- Manipulate pre-built container images to create and manage containerized services.
Manage container images
- Govern the life cycle of a container image from creation to deletion.
Create custom container images
- Design and code a Docker file to build a custom container image.
Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift
- Use single container applications on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Deploy multi-container applications
- Set up applications that are containerized using multiple container images.
Troubleshoot containerized applications
- Regulate a containerized application deployed on Red Hat OpenShift.
Comprehensive review of curriculum
- Demonstrate how to containerize a software application, test it with Podman, and deploy it on a Red Hat OpenShift cluster.