Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration with Certificate of Expertise Exam (EX236) (RH237)
A qui s'adresse cette formation
- Linux system administrators and storage administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining large storage clusters using Red Hat Gluster Storage.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or an equivalent level of knowledge is highly recommended.
- RHCSA certification or equivalent experience.
- Install and configure Red Hat Gluster Storage
- Create and manage different volume types
- Learn about IP failover for NFS and CIFS using CTDB
- Explore geo-replication
- Practice unified file and object storage using Swift
- Learn about snapshots
- Learn about the Hadoop plugin
This course is for senior system and storage administrators who are interested in deploying scalable, highly available storage on off-the-shelf hardware and in cloud environments. Students will learn how to install, configure, and maintain a cluster of Red Hat Gluster Storage servers. The course will also explore highly available common Internet file systems (CIFS) and network file systems (NFS) using Clustered Trivial DataBase (CTDB), unified file and object storage, and geo-replication. Finally, students will learn about the Hadoop plugin for Red Hat Storage, snapshots, and geo-replication.
This course can help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Gluster Storage Administration Exam (EX236).
Module 1: Introduction to Red Hat Storage
- Understand Red Hat Storage server features and terminology.
Module 2: Explore the classroom environment
- Gain familiarity with the classroom environment.
Module 3: Installation
- Install Red Hat Storage Server.
Module 4: Basic configuration
- Build a Red Hat Storage server volume.
Module 5: Volume types
- Understand different volume types.
Module 6: Clients
- Access data on Red Hat Storage server volumes from different client types.
Module 7: ACLs and quotas
- Implement quotas and Posix access control lists.
Module 8: Extending volumes
- Grow storage volumes online.
Module 9: IP failover
- Configure IP failover using CTDB.
Module 10: Geo-replication
- Configure geo-replication.
Module 11: Unified file and object storage
- Configure Swift object access.
Module 12: Troubleshooting
- Perform basic troubleshooting tasks.
Module 13: Managing snapshots
- Manage snapshots in Red Hat Storage.
Module 14: Hadoop plugin
- Learn about the Hadoop plugin configuration.
Actuellement aucune session planifiée Demande de date