AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (ACDOEP) (Certification)
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional exam is intended for individuals who performs a DevOps engineer role with two or more years experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Experience building highly automated infrastructures
- Experience administering operating systems
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
The best preparation for certification exams is practical experience. We recommend two or more years of hands-on experience using AWS.
Formations recommandées pour cette certification