This exam validates that you can interpret technical requirements to create and design secure, redundant, scalable, resilient, or high-performing HPE Aruba Networking Campus Access infrastructure consistent with appropriate validated solution guides per business needs. You will be tested on your ability to translate complex requirements and constraints into an optimal HPE Aruba Networking solution. The candidate can take HPE Aruba Networking solutions and articulate the business value to multiple stakeholders.
Advice to help you take this exam
- AOS-CX 10.12 is the valid release for all of the questions on this exam.
- Complete the training and review all course materials and documents before you take the exam.
- Exam items are based on expected knowledge acquired from job experience, an expected level of industry-standard knowledge, or other prerequisites (events, supplemental materials, etc.).
- Successful completion of the course or study materials alone does not ensure you will pass the exam.
- Some multiple select items allow for partial credit to be earned if some but not all correct options are selected.
A qui s'adresse cette formation
Typical candidates are senior technical professionals such as principal engineers, network consultants, presales consultants, solutions architects, networking SMEs, network security architects, or technical members of an architecture team. Candidates have vast technical knowledge across the products and solutions that may require a migration and/or deployment strategy from/into an existing architecture. Candidates will also have extensive experience building solutions and optimizing applications and workloads.
This exam validates that you can:
- 1.1 Define the goals
- 1.2 Identify the current environment (possible constraints, depending on the project)
- 1.3 Identify the objectives
- 1.4 Collect information
- 2.1 Determine possible high-level solutions
- 2.2 Map the requirements into technical solutions
- 2.3 Evaluate the proposed solution against known dependencies and project objectives
- 2.4 Document assumptions
Architect the Solution
- 3.1 Identify the solution options that meet the business needs
- 3.2 Design high-level topologies
- 3.3 Select the correct products
- 3.4 Determine the appropriate overlay and underlay design
- 3.5 Validate that the design meets the original requirements
Propose the Solution
- 4.1 Create the design documentation
- 4.2 Present the solution
- 4.3 Create the final design