You demonstrate a foundational understanding of NetApp® data storage systems and the products and technologies specifically designed for managing data in today’s growing hybrid cloud market. You understand technologies in storage and data management, both on-premise and in a hybrid cloud environment and have an in-depth knowledge of NetApp products and technologies used in managing data in the cloud.
NCTA will be granted to those individuals who successfully pass the NetApp Certified Technology Associate (NS0-002) exam.
The NetApp Certified Technology Associate (NS0-002) exam includes the following topics:
- Identify basic infrastructure, governance and virtualization concepts
NetApp Data Storage Software
- Identify NetApp Element, NetApp ONTAP, NetApp StorageGRID, NetApp SANtricity
NetApp Cloud Solutions
- Describe NetApp administration tools
- Describe NetApp data mobility solutions
- Identify NetApp cloud data protection
- Describe NetApp Cloud Storage
NetApp Hybrid Cloud Value Proposition
- Describe the business benefits of the NetApp Data Fabric
- Identify the consumption model options for NetApp Hybrid Cloud solutions