This certification verifies that you have the master level skills needed to properly design multi-site, complex Aruba mobile (wireless) and switch (wired) solutions incorporating ClearPass, mobile engagement, and network management. You will also have the knowledge to:
- Gather information and plan at a high-level
- Create detailed designs that include RF Planning, Redundant High Density Campus Architecture, location services, Outdoor Stadium Very High Density and Remote Access Branch office designs
- Use Aruba best practices for designing wireless networks in challenging RF environments for redundancy and high availability
- Acquire the skills needed to assess and analyze a company’s business requirements and design a solution meeting those requirements
- Focus on solutions for campus LAN and WLAN, including outdoor and high-density scenarios.
Why earn this certification ?
- Position yourself as a design expert in multi-site, complex Aruba mobile (wireless) and switch (wired) solutions incorporating ClearPass, mobile engagement, and network management
- Demonstrate your knowledge to gather information, plan at a high-level and create detailed designs
- Enhance your career and job satisfaction as an Aruba Certified Design Expert, the highest level certification from Aruba
Formations recommandées pour cette certification