This certification validates you have the foundational networking knowledge and skills required to design, set up and configure a basic Aruba Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) utilizing the V8 operating system architecture and features.
Additionally this certification validates that you can:
- Understand the Aruba Mobile First Platform based on the Aruba Mobility Master and Controller architecture
- Configure secure WLAN features
- Configure integrated firewalls
- Describe and configure Controller and AP communications
- Describe features of Dynamic RF management
- Implement secure and guest networking solutions
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design, deployment and management of the latest Aruba Mobile First Platform solutions
- To validate you understand the fundamentals of building an Aruba Mobile First Platform
- To advance your career as a certified professional
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals who deploy small-to-medium scale enterprise network solutions based on Aruba products and technologies.