This certification validates you can implement and operate enterprise level Aruba campus switching solutions.
Specifically it validates your knowledge of these topics and more:
- implementing ArubaOS-Switches including securing access, redundancy technologies, link aggregation techniques and switch virtualization with HPE’s Virtual Switching Framework
- configuring dynamic routing with Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- IP multicast routing
- network optimization incorporating Quality of Service (QoS) priorities
- protecting the network using Access Control Lists (ACLs) and other security measures
Why earn this certification?
- Elevate yourself as a trusted team member who can successfully implement enterprise grade Aruba campus switching solutions
- Advance your career as a Certified Professional who understands and can implement a modern approach to meet the challenges cloud, mobility and the intelligent edge bring
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of 1 years' experience deploying enterprise level network solutions.
!Implémentation des solutions de commutation Aruba (IASW)