- Réalisation de la formation par un formateur officiel
- Mise à disposition de labs distants/plateforme de lab pour chacun des participants
- Distribution de supports de cours officiels en langue anglaise pour chacun des participants
- Il est fortement recommandé d'avoir une connaissance suffisante de l'anglais technique écrit
- Méthode d'évaluation : questionnaire en fin de formation
We use the newest software version in the hands-on lab exercises!
A qui s'adresse cette formation
The primary audiences for this course are support engineers, administrators, or anyone who needs an understanding of the Cisco Collaboration solution.
The course is intended to be for Unified Communications beginners with an understanding of traditional PBXs.
Cisco Collaboration Systems Release 12.x is a sophisticated, yet simple communications solution designed to strengthen business relationships through improved interactions and experiences for midsize to large businesses. It is a simple to deploy, manage, and maintain solution, supporting multiple applications on one virtualized platform. It is highly available, interoperable, and scalable solution.
This 5-day class will help you gain skills and knowledge necessary for initial Cisco Collaboration Systems Release 12.x setup, integration, and configuration as well as day-to-day administration and management tasks. It focuses on the initial design, integration, configuration, and administration of Cisco Collaboration applications. It includes hands-on labs focused on configuration, verification, administration, and day-to-day management tasks. Lab exercises are delivered using an equipment-ready environment where students can focus on their specific areas of interests.
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager and its features
- Understand and implement Cisco Unity Connection and its features
- Understand and implement Cisco Unified IM and Presence and its features
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Module 2: Cisco Unity Connection
- Module 3: Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Configure Cisco Unity Connection
- Configure Cisco Unified IM and Presence