Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Infrastructure Configuration for Cloud Administrators with Exam (EX210) (CL211)
A qui s'adresse cette formation
- Linux system administrators and cloud administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private cloud
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or requisite level of knowledge highly recommended
- Certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
Through hands-on labs, students will explore manually installing each service of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack® Platform, and will also look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community.
This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210). This version of the course includes the exam.
This training will prepare you to:
- Get an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack
- Deploy each Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform service manually
- Manage users and projects
- Deploy instances, and use Heat to deploy and customize instances
Follow On Courses
- Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration (CEPH125)
- Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management (CL220)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking & Foundations of NFV (CL310)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ceph Storage Administration (EX125)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Hybrid Cloud Management Exam (EX220)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack Exam (EX310)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Understand Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform features and terminology.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform installation
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack.
- Create an instance with the Horizon web front-end.
Qpid message broker
- Install and configure the Qpid message broker service.
- Secure Qpid using authentication and encryption.
Keystone identity service
- Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services.
Swift object storage service
- Install, configure, and use the Swift object storage service.
Glance image service
- Install and use the Glance image service.
Cinder block storage service
- Install the Cinder block storage service.
- Manage Cinder volumes.
- Install, configure, and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform networking service.
Nova compute and controller services
- Install Nova compute and controller services.
- Deploy an instance from the command line.
Implement an additional compute node
- Learn to add and remove additional Nova compute nodes.
Heat orchestration service
- Install the Heat orchestration service.
- Launch a stack using preconfigured templates
Ceilometer metering service
- Install and manage the ceilometer metering service.
The future of the OpenStack development community
- Learn about the future of OpenStack.
- Review the installation and management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
Actuellement aucune session planifiée Demande de date