- TOP FORMATIONS
- Formations GARANTIES
- Formations Aruba
- Formations Cisco»
- Formations Infrastructure de Data Center
- Formations Google Cloud»
- Formations Kaspersky
- Formations Microsoft»
- Formations NetApp
- Formations Red Hat»
- Formations VMware
- TOUTES NOS FORMATIONS
- Formations Arista
- Formations AWS
- Formations Barracuda
- Formations Brocade
- Formations Citrix
- Formations Check Point
- Formations Data Core
- Formations Dell EMC
- Formations Fast Lane Etat de l’Art / Workshops IT
- Formations F5 Networks
- Formations Fortinet
- Formations Gigamon
- Formations Hewlett Packard
- Formations IAPP (RGPD)
- Formations IBM
- Formations Infoblox
- Formations ITIL/PRINCE2
- Formations Linux Foundation
- Formations Micro Focus
- Formations Nutanix
- Formations Palo Alto
- Formations Polycom
- Formations RPA
- Formations Rubrik
- Formations Ruckus
- Formations Salesforce
- Formations Stormshield
- Formations Symantec
- PAR TECHNOLOGIE
- Formations Cloud Computing
- Formations IOT»
- Formations Wireless
Learn to easily develop and deliver powerful Enterprise IoT solutions that deliver transformative business value by mastering ThingWorx technology, purpose-built from the ground up for the Internet of Things.
The ThingWorx Platform delivers a full-set of IoT specific development capabilities that make solutions more powerful and time to market faster.
Fast Lane has a long tradition in helping our customers achieve their training and business objectives. Starting with the delivery of thousands of IT, Business and Soft Skills courses delivered in multiple countries and more than a dozen languages, Fast Lane also boasts a strong track record of providing a variety of services related to the transfer of skills and knowledge.
As an authorized PTC Training Partner we offer the official PTC ThingWorx curriculum.
The ThingWorx platform is field-proven to accelerate industrial innovation – including the rapid development of industrial IoT applications, Augmented Reality (AR) experiences and more. It includes technologies and tools that enable the industrial enterprise to quickly and easily develop, deploy and extend IoT apps and game-changing AR experiences. ThingWorx offers the flexibility to be deployed in a variety of ways.
Learn more about what makes the ThingWorx platform uniquely positioned to help deliver industrial innovation for your business:
ThingWorx connects disparate devices, clouds and applications, providing access to multiple sources of data for consumption by IoT solutions.
The Source for Every Thing
Interoperability between devices and machines is a huge challenge but is also the key to implementing and realizing the value of industrial IoT deployments. Today, businesses have information residing across multiple systems and devices throughout the organization.
ThingWorx allows users to easily connect, manage, monitor and control disparate devices and applications across the business. ThingWorx provides a library of 150+ drivers and plug-ins enabling connectivity to thousands of devices and data sources. Its extensive network of device cloud partners allows businesses to leverage existing investments in cloud infrastructure while ensuring the flexibility to design their solutions to meet existing and future needs.
Why Connect with ThingWorx?
- Access industrial IoT and application data from on-premise web servers, off-premise cloud applications and hybrid environments for ultimate flexibility
- Distribute real-time edge computing capabilities eliminate issues with latency, cost, and security
- Deliver scalable, secure, authenticated and encrypted communications across network topologies
- Receive a library of over 150 protocols adapters to access real-time data from industrial equipment
ThingWorx empowers industrial businesses to quickly and easily create and deploy IoT applications.
Delivering the Promise of IoT to Industrial Businesses
For industrial businesses today, the need for an IoT strategy is critical for survival. They need to discover new ways to generate revenue, realize efficiencies and minimize risk both internally and in the products they produce.
ThingWorx deliveres a way to realize the promise of IoT with a single, purpose-built industrial IoT platform. With deep capabilities, ThingWorx enables rapid development of feature-rich industrial IoT applications with a model-driven architecture that provides the extensibility to tailor to customers’ needs.
Why Build with ThingWorx?
- Speed time-to-insight using model-driven application design to create, test and deploy industrial IoT applications faster than ever
- Simplify development processes by seamlessly connecting disparate devices and data sources with minimal integration effort
- Meet varying business needs with scalability that accommodates the smallest deployments on the edge to enterprise-scale
- Extend applications to tailor applications for various needs
ThingWorx automates complex analytical processes that enhance industrial IoT solutions through real-time insights, predictions and recommendations.
More Things. More Data. Powerful Insights.
Billions of smart, connected devices are generating unprecedented amounts of data in varying formats. With decisions increasingly made in real-time, effectively managing and extracting meaningful insights from IoT data is critical, but can often be challenging.
ThingWorx uses sophisticated artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to tackle the specific challenges presented by industrial IoT data. Through automation, ThingWorx delivers reliable, actionable insights in real-time to applications and AR experiences built on the platform.
Why Analyze with ThingWorx?
- Operationalize insights, predictions and recommendations across enterprise functions with automated IoT data to enhance decision-making
- Replay functionality enables analysis of historical data and supports forensic investigation of data after an incident
- Turn raw industrial IoT data into proactive insights through intuitive, user-friendly interfaces for non-data experts
- Detect anomalies in real-time through Edge analytics, minimizing time to resolution
Create, deploy and consume industrial IoT applications and game-changing Augmented Reality (AR) experiences with ThingWorx
Experience the Reality of Things
The value of industrial IoT is realized through meaningful user engagement. Information delivered in the right context to the right people generates impactful insights and opportunities for businesses to improve service, operations, engineering and manufacturing processes and outcomes.
ThingWorx powers applications and AR experiences that deliver actionable visualizations for the intended audience. Its intuitive design enables rapid creation and deployment for desktop, mobile and wearable devices.
Why Experience with ThingWorx?
- Transform digital and physical product data into actionable information through rich, dynamic experiences
- Create experiences in minutes with an easy-to-use “drag and drop” interface to achieve fast, timely insights
- Simplify access to AR experiences using a single, universal AR viewer application with any uniquely identified object
- Deliver more complete experiences by adding real-time industrial IoT data and analytics, 3D content, CAD data and other 3rd party data
ThingWorx-powered applications simplify the management of connected products, empowering business users to better monitor, manage and optimize devices, systems and processes.
Thing Management Made Simple
The day-to-day management of “thing” performance is critical to the success of any IoT strategy. The ability to detect and respond to devices (particularly those that are remote) enables industrial businesses to maximize asset uptime and improve user experience.
ThingWorx-powered applications define, monitor, manage and optimize the performance of connected devices and processes built on the ThingWorx platform. In fact, when building IoT solutions, developers can include a custom selection of pre-defined functions and applications to ensure optimal performance:
- Asset Management
- Alert Management
- Software Content Management
Why Manage with ThingWorx?
- Increase asset uptime and enhance user experience by managing connected products and processes via a simple, intuitive user interface
- Reduce service costs by creating IoT-enabled workflows that trigger alerts and actions for automated business processes.
- Protect IoT investments by securely distributing bulk updates and upgrades to connected devices.
- Accelerate your business by customizing pre-defined IoT application components and extending solutions