Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management. Systems Management (009.10)
A qui s'adresse cette formation
Microsoft Windows network administrators who either have experience with Kaspersky Security Center or attended KL 002.10 course
To be able to master the course and efficiently fulfill the laboratory work, the students must have experience with Kaspersky Security Center and Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows, completed !KL-002.10 course, or have KL Certified Professional or KL Certified Administrator status.
The course is intended for system administrators and information security specialists having experience with Kaspersky Security Center who want to use systems management features of the Kaspersky management platform that go beyond the management of endpoint protection.
- Chapter 1. General
- Chapter 2. Software and Hardware Management
- Chapter 3. Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Chapter 4. Network Access Control
- Chapter 5. Capturing and Deploying Computer Images
- Lab 1. Managing Licenses of Applications by Other Manufacturers
- Lab 2. Installing Windows Updates
- Lab 3. Fixing Program Vulnerabilities
- Lab 4. Installing Programs by Other Manufacturers
- Lab 5. Manually Prohibit Network Access to Device
- Lab 6. Redirecting Computers to Authorization Page
- Lab 7. Limiting Access Based on Computer Status
- Lab 8. Capturing Operating System Image
- Lab 9. Deploying Operating System
Every student does laboratory work independently on a separate set of virtual machines.
Durée 1 jour
Actuellement aucune session planifiée Demande de date